Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm new at this!

I'm not quite sure how this whole "blogging" deal works, but I'm going to try my best!
I enjoy reading friends' blogs so figured I would start my own!


I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant with my first child.


I'm so very excited to start my own little family with my boyfriend, Michael.
We can't wait to meet our daughter.

*Here are a few pictures with some of my family and friends, who just couldn't resist touching my belly!*

 We're waiting for you, *Violet May*











 She's already our little star



2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for your new blog!! And I LOVE the name. :) I love that song. :)
    I can't wait to meet your little nugget!! I bet you can't either!! :) :) :)
    I'm pretty psyched to be your first comment and first follower!! :) :) :) luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! You're great at choosing names! Great blog name! Great baby name!
    Your blog will be a wonderful way to chronicle that sweet baby's life! It won't be long now!
    Can't wait to meet her! Is her nursery all ready?
    LOVE the S*T*A*R* pic!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete